Friday, September 18, 2009

Then I Met Lynn

About seven years ago, I hit bottom. Everything that I had carefully and with great determination engineered for a life my whole life was making me miserable. My dream job disappointed me, some undiagnosable gastrointestinal illness afflicted me, and I was alone: my perfect-on-paper boyfriend had quit, and my circle of friends lay fallow.

Then I met Lynn, Pathwork helper, artist, musician, great mother.

It seems like everything in my life has pivoted around my first counseling session with Lynn.

Six months later, I was traveling the world, meeting my husband, traveling some more, preparing to enter a masters program in acupuncture, and making lots of friends.

Now I couldn't imagine being happier or more fulfilled.

Thank you Lynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment