Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Learn Reiki

One of the coolest things Dan and I have done together is spent a snowy February weekend in New Hampshire learning and receiving Reiki from John Harvey Gray and Lourdes Gray.

Reiki is a form of hands on healing that is very beautiful.

John Harvey Gray is over 90 and is one of the original twenty two Reiki masters to be initiated in the West. Lourdes Gray works very closely with John and is a wonderful teacher.

We stayed at the Ashburn House in Fitzwilliam, NH. Again, such amazing, gorgeous breakfasts!

Dan and I Reiki each other and Oskar all the time. It is always there for my patients and me in my acupuncture practice.

It's especially great to have Reiki when you have a child.

Dan and I studied the second Reiki course with Lynn Margileth in New York.

Anyone can learn and receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment